Studio Evo as in the EVOlution of the concept of chairs for schools/ training institutes and offices. This chair features innovative and versatile characteristics for different applications: meeting rooms, conferences, seminars, training courses, multimedia spaces and universities.
Made from 100% recyclable grey injection-moulded polypropylene, the Studio Evo chair is a collaborative learning chair. The chair has wheels to make it easy to move and collaborate with fellow colleagues or students. The chair is available with plastic seats or upholstered seating for extra comfort.
The chair features a massive table ideal for typing on a laptop or table or writing on paper with a pen. The table can accommodate A4 documents as well as laptops and tablets up to 76kg. Ideal for left and right handed users, the table can flip around its axis and rotate through 360 degrees. The base of the chair has 30 litres of storage for bags and can hold two water bottles to the sides.
Features of Studio Evo Chair
- Chair material: Grey injection-mounted polypropylene (100% recyclable) shell with armrests
- Chair material alternatives: Also available as an upholstered seat
- Chair size: 580 x 580 mm
- Chair wheels: Swivel caster wheels
- Table size: Massive 570 x 370 mm surface (largest in its class) which can accommodate A4 books or laptops and tablets
- Maximum weight on table: 76 kg
- Users: Can be used by left and right handed users as the table flips about its axis and rotates through 360 degrees
- Base storage: 30 litres of space for bags and two bottle holders to the chair sides
- Total size: H870mm x W610mm x D832mm